When personal information is requested, we adhere to the following privacy principles regarding how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your information.
1. Information Collection. When you register an account on this site, post information, or take other similar actions, we may collect or obtain from you information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, and profile preferences.
We may also collect information your Internet device or web browser sends whenever you visit one of our sites, including an Internet Protocol address.
2. Use of Personal Information. We may use the personal information you provide to fulfill requests you make and to allow us to contact you to (a) seek your voluntary feedback on website features or content, or (b) help fulfill our site’s mission.
We may also use your personal information for internal purposes, including auditing, data analysis, system troubleshooting, and research.
In addition, we may use both the personal information you provided and the information your web browser sends (see section 9 below) in order to detect users who appear to be causing harm to our sites or in order to personalize users’ experiences on our sites.
If your information will be used for any purpose besides those outlined above, we will specifically inform you and obtain your consent, if legally required. From time to time, we may also make you aware of options to opt out of using or opt in to use certain features.
When we become aware of content that we consider to be offensive or that could compromise the privacy of your personal or confidential information or that of another person, we will make a good-faith effort to block or remove such content.
3. Retention. We retain collected personal information and submissions for a reasonable period of time to fulfill the collection purpose and then delete it from our records, with the exception of limited historical information.
4. Access. We endeavor to maintain the accuracy of personal information and rely on you to ensure your personal information is complete and accurate. You may verify, correct, or remove your personal information through your registration profile where applicable. If you experience problems with modifying or updating your personal information, you can contact us by sending an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your E-mail message, we will do our best to provide you with a response within 30 days. If we cannot honor your request within the 30-day period or cannot provide you access to the requested information, we will explain why.
6. Protection of Information. We use technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we receive against loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration and to protect its confidentiality. We regularly review our security procedures and consider appropriate new security technology and methods. We also use current encryption technology to encrypt the transmission of data on our log-in pages. However, because we cannot guarantee the complete security of these encryption technologies, please use caution when submitting personal information online.
7. Third-Party Data. Where local law permits, you may submit personal information about someone other than yourself (in other words, a third party) in your submissions or through other features on the website. When providing personal information about anyone other than yourself, you must first obtain the other person’s informed consent if his or her consent is legally required.
If you or someone else has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed or that we do not contact you, please follow the unsubscribe or opt-out procedures provided on the specific site, newsletter, email notification, or the like.
8. Passive Data Collection: Tracking Technologies, Cookies, and Analytics. When you visit any of our sites, our servers (using log files) or filtering systems may collect information that your web browser sends any time you visit our site. This information may include but is not limited to your browser type, your operating system, your language preference, any referring web page you were visiting before you came to our site, the date and time of each visitor request, and information you search for on our sites. We and our third-party service providers (such as analytics providers) use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering our resources, tracking users’ movements around our resources, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole to better understand how you use and interact with our website in order to improve your experience. We may receive reports based on these technologies by these service providers on an individual as well as an aggregated basis.
We may also share this information with our employees, contractors, service providers, and affiliated entities as defined in section 6 of this policy.
You can change your web browser settings to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the resources you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use some sections or functions of our resources.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6318039?hl=en&ref_topic=6317497 . To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
We use, and also third parties with whom we contract may use, HTML5 Cookies (Local Storage) to store content information and preferences.
Address: P.O. Box 92, Port Matilda, PA 16870
10. Children's Privacy. We do not knowingly collect information from minors and children under the age of 18 on this site.
11. Third-Party Links. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any third-party sites. For your own protection, you should review the policies of other sites to ensure they meet your personal privacy expectations.